What have I learned?

18 Things

The things that I've learned in our immersion were:
  1. I learned to be patient.
  2. I learned to plot an area.
  3. I learned to manage my time in work and with my friends.
  4. I learned to use my initiative sometimes.
  5. I learned to be friendly with the clients.
  6. I learned to adjust with the new environment.
  7. I learned to love my work.
  8. I learned to read and identify different land titles.
  9. I learned some equipment and instruments of a Geodetic Engineer.
  10. I learned to compute Northings and Eastings of an area.
  11. I learned to compute, retrace and adjust existing areas.
  12. A Geodetic Engineer have to distribute geodetic data to government agencies or the general public after surveying a certain area.
  13. I learned to compute the exact horizontal and vertical position of points on the earth's surface.
  14. I learned a bit of Law on Obligations of Contract of a Geodetic Engineer.
  15. I learned a bit of Law on Natural Resources including Laws on property.
  16. I learned a bit of what are the process of Land Registration.
  17. I learned a bit of how to use AutoCAD.
  18. I learned to apply what I have learned in the school into the reality.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simba! Simballay! Simballay!

Farewell

Salute to all Parents!